What driving license do I need?

Modified on Tue, 23 Jan 2024 at 02:59 PM

It depends which camping vehicle you want to rent. You'll find the requirements for the driver license class in the vehicle profile under "Overview".

Be aware that with caravans there are some special rules. With a B driver license you can tow a caravan up to 750 kg. For heavier caravans you'll need a BE license.

For our insurance you need to have had a valid driving license and the right qualifications for at least 3 years and be registered in the EEA, the United Kingdom or Switzerland. Your driving license must also be issued within the EU, United Kingdom or Switzerland.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article