What conditions do I have to fulfil in order to rent out my camping vehicle?

Modified on Thu, 15 Feb 2024 at 03:05 PM

MyCamper welcomes a wide variety of vehicles - whether old VW buses, modern motorhomes, self-converted vans, retro caravans, etc. - it doesn't matter. 

In addition to motorised camping vehicles, non-motorised caravans and roof tents can also be rented out. The minimum requirement is that sleeping and cooking facilities can be provided in the vehicle. The cooking facilities can also be mobile. 

Another key point when renting out a camping vehicle is that the vehicle is covered by insurance. Vehicle owners can either use their own full comprehensive insurance (if so make sure the insurance includes paid rentals) or choose one of our insurance products. Swiss vehicles are covered by Baloise and Nordic vehicles by Omocom.

Find more information about the insurances here.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article